Saturday, April 27, 2013

The newest tic tac flavor!

As I was casually checking on the status of Ferrero's tic tac flavors, I discovered that one lady in Texas had a flavor nobody else did! I still haven't seen it anywhere else! After convincing her to send it to me, I gave this to Blake just a few days after Easter :)

Introducing the first of its kind........BUNNY BURST!


 
 
That's right! :) A tic tac flavor based on Easter! This is something I've never seen before!  I'm quite excited to see the next flavors Ferrero puts out.
 
The flavors?
Can you guess?!
 
drum roll...................................................Green Apple and Grape!
They haven't had a grape tic tac by itself (Grape Liche last summer from Germany was quite good) since tic tacs were first invented! :)  The Grape flavor was pulled off the market in 1976 because of "health concerns about the red dye amaranth (FD&C Red #2)"  Obviously they've fixed this problem and re-launched Grape!
 
Anyway, the combination of these two aren't necessarily my favorite (I don't really like grape flavoring at all), but it's definately a cute idea, and a great addition to Blake's collection!
 
Try it for yourself...if you can find it! You may have to buy it from the same lady in Texas. (Or maybe it will show up in the grocery store 3 months from now) 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool!! What is the shelf life of Tic Tacs anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone know if they are in Australia as well? I need these !!

    ReplyDelete