Monday, March 4, 2013

Just a girl and her tic tac boy...♥


Thought I'd update you so far on the tic tac hunt so that I don't have to backtrack later.  When I was in college, I met a special boy.  This boy collects tic tacs.  So I became his tic tac girl.


This is us! :)  Photo based on one from tictac uk facebook page!

Once I became his girl (And now his wife!) I got to start tic tac hunting to suprise him! ♥ Here are a few of my favorites that he has so far:
 

Watermelon (Italy)
Papaya Lime (Italy)
Peach Passionfruit (Germany)
Mango (Hong Kong)
Grape Lychee (Equador)
Lemon Honey (Germany)
Strawberry Fields (US)
Green Apple (US)
and Pink Grapefruit (US)
 
One day I'll have to make a list of his collection (Which is getting huge!), but these are my favorites so far :)
 
Do you know what the cutest discovery was, while tic tac hunting?!?!  I now have given Blake many of these little sweet things:
 
MINI TIC TACS!!!!! :) These tiny little containers can each hold around 8 tic tacs! They are oh-so-cute!!!!!! These can be found in Italy, but I've yet to see them anywhere else.  I just wish they were actually 30 cents each.....;)
 
Now the question is....where in the world can I get one of those GIANT packs!?!?!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!! Oh, that Tic Tac couple pic. That's just the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a place to purchase that LARGE container of tic tacs in the pink ti tacs picture???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not currently. I've thought about checking with some 3D printing professionals to see if they can make me one! I'm guessing it was a promotional thing, because I've checked literally everywhere to find one!

    ReplyDelete