Monday, February 11, 2013

The Sweet things in life

Have you ever woke up and asked yourself, "What am I going to do today?"  Well, one day (Today!)  I woke up and thought to myself...."Today I'm going to be a candy blogger".  So, I'm getting right to work...setting out on an adventure to find the coolest and most exotic candies! In the world! (The world part might take me a while, but I'll start from what I already know.)
"Today I'm gonna be a candy blogger!!!"  "ehh" "yay!"

Reasons I am totally qualified to blog about candy:






1. YUMMMM-O! I eat it every day!!!

2. I work at a vintage toy/candy store and am SURROUNDED by it!!!

3. The dreamiest man in the world (My husband, of course!!!) collects tic tacs.  I am constantly searching out the latest and greatest flavors to suprise and delight him with.

4. Did you know that different countries sell different flavors of tic tacs?  Annnnd  that in foreign countries the cases are colored instead of the actual tic tac candies?  I KNEW that!  Therefore, I know cool things! yay!!!

Reasons why Candy is a cool thing to know about:

1. It doesn't cost that much money

2. Most people like it! yay #birthdaypresents #coolestgifterever #yum

3. It is a powerful anti-depressant (Especially Kinder's Happy Hippo biscuits from Germany, which were created in the adorable shape of hippos obviously for the sole reason of making ppl happy!)
How Adorable!  (I'll do a review of these later)
Happy Hippos are made by Ferrero. Inc.
(Same company that makes tic tacs, makes Kinder products!!)














Anyway, so...I love candy and tic tacs, and if you love sweet things, then you could read my blog maybe?

1 comment: