Monday, February 25, 2013

The Academy Awards and Rainbow Belts

Tic Tac red carpet/dress in honor of the Academy Awards last night (not exactly the event they made this for, but I'm borrowing the whole idea for a fun fancy Oscar picture):


Pretty classy, eh?  This dress and necklace is made entirely out of tic tacs (and some sequins)!  Happy Oscar day, everybody!






Last night we were most invested in the Oscars to see one movie shine.  Really, Wreck it Ralph was my favorite movie of last year.  It's the most adorable thing, from the Candy-world, to deigning your own race car, down to the cutest characters ever.  But....sad news! It lost to Brave!  I liked Brave just fine.  Even as much as any other red-headed girl. But i didn't see it winning over Wreck It Ralph.  Luckily...I had some Rainbow Belts to cheer me up. They made me feel a little better.

These Sour Rainbow Belts are pretty self-explanatory.  They are just the right amount of sour, and a little too much sugar. :)  Perfect for someone who needs cheering (They are shaped like rainbows, after all). From this picture, can you see how this may be the most monumental candy movie of all time?  I mean, really, how can something this sweet not make it?:

 Just the most adorable candy-concept movie EVER MADE!!!! Not to mention my favorite movie of 2012...it's so inventive!  Oh well, hope you all enjoyed the Oscars and had some pretty "sweet" candy to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment